We appreciate all the promo work you do for your show; Facebook Events with the 5 Spot as a co-host, all social media art, physical posters, etc.
FACEBOOK EVENTS ARE MANDATORY.
Bring us 5 posters for the building.
Do not put posters on telephone poles or other public spaces. The 5 Spot will be fined for every poster with our name on it. Please only put them where approved by businesses or community billboards. Failure to comply with this will result in artist forfeiting some or all payment due from performance.
We are a 21+ venue. This includes band members.
- Mixer – Allen & Heath SQ-6
- Mains – QSC HPR152i
- Subs – QSC HPR181i
- 6 Monitor Mixes:
– 3 Mixes in front (QSC K12s)
– Side Fill Left
– Side Fill Right
– Drum Monitor (QSC K12)
- Drumset – Welch Tuning System Maple Drums
– 3 Cymbal Stands (No Cymbals!)
– Hi Hat Stand (No Cymbals!)
– Kick Pedal
– There is a Snare Drum, but should only be used in case of emergencies.
** Bring a spare hi-hat clutch, sometimes ours walks out
- Bass Amp – Ampeg 4×10 with a GK 700 RB amp
- Microphones – We have a bunch: sE Electronic package, V1 ribbons, SM58s, SM57s, E609s, 2 AT4050s, etc.
- Load in at 4:00.
- First act starts at 6:00.
- Early Show time slot ends at 8:00.
- $10 cover
- $100 production fee.
- Bands split 12 High Lifes and each member gets a free meal
** Shows that start earlier or go later could have an increased production fee.
Late Show 9:00
- Load in at 8:30
- Show starts between 9:00 and 9:30
- Shows Sun-Thurs end at midnight
- Friday and Saturday end at 1:00am
- $10 cover. $200 production- we have a set door guy and sound guy, you can NOT use your own.
- Cover Charges can be more or less based on bands/promoters preference, $10 is default, but the $200 production stays.
- Bands split the door however they all agree to be fair
- Bands split 24 High Lifes and each band member gets 1 free meal.
Touring Bands / Touring Booking Agents
We are a LOCAL MUSIC VENUE.
If you want to play here, you need to contact local bands.
Have them set up the show, or have them all ready to join you before you contact us. There are many bands in Nashville and you will find them.
** 2 locals per touring act.